Maintenance mode

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
maryjane
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:39 am
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Maintenance mode

Post by maryjane »

Hello, is there a way to make my site private when I need to do maintenance and not allow the public access it? I'd still like to access whole site myself so I can review changes I'm making to shop items, just not the public.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Fiber
Contributor
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:16 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: Maintenance mode

Post by Fiber »

maryjane wrote: ↑Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:30 am Hello, is there a way to make my site private when I need to do maintenance and not allow the public access it? I'd still like to access whole site myself so I can review changes I'm making to shop items, just not the public.
app.php/addons/free_addon/store_mode
Turn up the Max

maryjane
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:39 am
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Maintenance mode

Post by maryjane »

Thank you @Fiber but that plugin does not seem to work for me. A simpler solution would be preferable. Anyways, thanks.

raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Maintenance mode

Post by raiwa »

maryjane wrote: ↑Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:52 am Thank you @Fiber but that plugin does not seem to work for me. A simpler solution would be preferable. Anyways, thanks.
It would be interesting to know why exact it doesn’t work for you.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

heatherbell
Senior Contributor
Posts: 2537
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:39 am
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Maintenance mode

Post by heatherbell »

maryjane wrote: ↑Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:30 am is there a way to make my site private when I need to do maintenance and not allow the public access it?
See User Guide here:
https://phoenixcart.org/phoenixcartwiki ... m_Visitors



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply