Out of the box payment options

Ask the community for help and support.
bestmate

Out of the box payment options

Post by bestmate »

Hey, I'm setting up my website to sell some stuff. I'm a new starter and don't have much money so I'm looking for any affordable options. Please advise me what payment options come with this software out of the box that don't need SSL (very expensive with my host) and not PayPal as I've had headaches with these.

Any pointers are appreciated.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Out of the box payment options

Post by heatherbell »

bestmate wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:29 am Any pointers are appreciated.
Internet search the implications of not having SSL to discover why that's not a good idea.
It's better to find a new host that offers affordable/free SSL here - app.php/hosting
Free payment solutions for Phoenix Cart are in the Addons Library here - app.php/addons/free/payment-21
Other payment solutions for Phoenix Cart are in the Addons Library here - app.php/addons/commercial/payment-35
bestmate

Post by bestmate »

@heatherbell Thank you!

Any suggestions to where I can buy cheap ssl and use for my GoDaddy hosting? GoDaddy is too expensive for me just now.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

bestmate wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:31 pm Any suggestions to where I can buy cheap ssl and use for my GoDaddy hosting? GoDaddy is too expensive for me just now.
It's better to find a new host that offers affordable/free SSL here - app.php/hosting