PayPal Express Module - with differenz shipping costs to choose

Ask the community for help and support.
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

PayPal Express Module - with differenz shipping costs to choose

Post by loop »

hi all
I have paypayl express active (so a customer can login directly with paypal account on the cart) and everything is working beside one thing which is not perfectly:

i have different shipping methods to choose
- slow (free of charge)
- fast (cost something)
- fast and signed (cost more)

problem is, i found where to chose which shipping method paypal picks automaticly but i have to choose the free one, as it's strange otherwise that on the point of the cart, the customer don't know something about shipping method that costs but is faster and thenn he click on paypal and price changes magicly, that is not good.
That's why i choosed the free option ..

but that's not good either, because maybe he wants it FAST and don't know about this possibility and order it (free freightcost but slow)

any ideas how to solve it? best way would be that i submit every shipping option to paypal and they can choose in paypal, which they want, but probably that's not possible...

thanks in advance!
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: PayPal Express Module - with differenz shipping costs to choose

Post by loop »

I have also read up here, somehow Paypal express seems to have the possibility that you can specify the shipping variants via API and the customer can then select this via dropdown according to his taste. However, I can not find out if / how to push this to Paypal. Does anyone have experience here? would be great if not simply the cheapest or any is chosen and the customer can influence here.

thanks in advance for your help / ideas