"Buy Me a Beverage" - New Forum Feature

Ask the community for help and support.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Buy Me a Beverage" - New Forum Feature

Post by admin »

Buy Me A Beverage

You will see a "Buy Me A Beverage" button appearing in the profiles of some forum members.
You might see it in their mini profile (to the right of their posts) and on their main profile page (when you click their user name).
It will look like this:
Screenshot 2023-05-21 080959.png

The "Buy Me A Beverage" button is an easy way for members to express gratitude.

Use the button to contribute directly to members whose assistance has made a difference to your forum experience or has been a benefit to your online business. It serves as a token of appreciation for the dedicated individuals who consistently go above and beyond to help others.

How does it work? It's quite simple. When you come across a post that has been particularly helpful or insightful, click on the "Buy Me a Beverage" button, if you see it in the member's profile, which will take you to their PayPal donate page. This will allow you to give back by filling their glass or coffee pot or refrigerator!

Currently, this privilege is for Certified Developers only.
Certified Developers freely give so much time to members as well as supporting Phoenix Cart (it would not be what it is without them!) so we hope this new feature will be an easy way for forum members to express their gratitude and appreciation and give a little back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.