Invoice and Billing PDF export

Ask the community for help and support.
isaack

Invoice and Billing PDF export

Post by isaack »

Hello, is it possible or has it already happened that a module or setting is available to download the invoice and delivery note as a PDF directly? For me, the export via the print function does not work properly and the PDF file does not have the correct dimensions
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Invoice and Billing PDF export

Post by heatherbell »

isaack wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:04 pmthe PDF file does not have the correct dimensions
Make it any dimension you want in the more options settings of your browser print function. Suggest you Google that for help.
isaack

Post by isaack »

Hi there,
I sat down once and wrote a small addon or module, depending on how you want to call it.
It would be nice if you can give me feedback on this.
PDF EXport.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

isaack wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:54 pm It would be nice if you can give me feedback on this.
There is no requirement for this because as, previously posted, a browser print function will handle all this - internet search help for your browser function if required.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

Have you tried working on different browsers. I use Garys great batch actions module and that currently will not print correctly on firefox, but works on all other browsers. I have a customised invoice template and that will not print correctly on firefox but works on all other browsers, so it may pay to try others yourself.

It would be nice to have away of emailing a copy of the invoice to customers after the sale has been completed.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

14Steve14 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:55 pm Have you tried working on different browsers. I use Garys great batch actions module and that currently will not print correctly on firefox, but works on all other browsers. I have a customised invoice template and that will not print correctly on firefox but works on all other browsers, so it may pay to try others yourself.

It would be nice to have away of emailing a copy of the invoice to customers after the sale has been completed.
For what ever reason this now seems to work on the latest version of firefox.
revamp

Post by revamp »

It would be nice if there was an addon that mails the invoice in PDF form to the customer after the sale is completed.
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

revamp wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:51 am It would be nice if there was an addon that mails the invoice in PDF form to the customer after the sale is completed.
There must be a way of doing it. Your best bet would be to contact one of the certified developers and see what it would cost you. I am planning on using my invoicing software to email invoices when I get it all set up.
DKarr
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by DKarr »

I mind my stores with Firefox and can not have Admin Headers/Columns printed out on my invoices using "browser print". Looking at this addon's page code, it reads like I will be able to customize it to match my style quite nicely - if I can get it to play nice with my Phnx 1.0.8.0/php7.3

PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/fpdf/pdf.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/admin/invoicepopup.php on line 9

I'm new at Phoenix and Php 7.3 so any and all help will be Greatly Appreciated!