problem with admin module content

Ask the community for help and support.
doudouSP

problem with admin module content

Post by doudouSP »

Hello everyone, I recently installed oscommerce cephoenix version 1.0.7.12, everything went well but I have some problems in my admin: the content module is no longer displayed although everything else is working fine, I don't haven't changed anything, could someone help me? I'm just starting out and I don't know how to do it ...
admin / modules_content.php
Thank you so much !
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: problem with admin module content

Post by heatherbell »

Check your error logs and post the error associated with the problem (do not post complete files here)
ReneH4

Post by ReneH4 »

doudouSP wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:42 am Hello everyone, I recently installed oscommerce cephoenix version 1.0.7.12, everything went well but I have some problems in my admin: the content module is no longer displayed although everything else is working fine, I don't haven't changed anything, could someone help me? I'm just starting out and I don't know how to do it ...
admin / modules_content.php
Thank you so much !
I have had something similar and found it to be in the language files (mistake-typo). But as heatherbell says: check the logs they will tell you all.
doudouSP

Post by doudouSP »

thank you very much for your help, i don't know how to display my errors ... yes i know it sucks but i'm totally new and trying to learn as i go, thanks to you
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

doudouSP wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:30 am i don't know how to display my errors ... yes i know it sucks but i'm totally new and trying to learn as i go
Check on your host server control panel or similar, you should find an option that shows your error logs - if not, just contact your host to tell you how.
wal

Post by wal »

Hi doudouSP

I hope you found a solution since February - I don't have one for you either, just wanted to say I had the same issue in a vanilla June download of V1.0.8.4 which I didn't bother to try to fix - I had just updated to V1.0.8.3 successfully and will now wait until I can download a future version to see if the problem file(s) has been fixed- or try a manual update on my localhost.

Obviously despite the huge amount of time & effort the developers put into Phoenix Cart, there can be minor problems from time to time

cheers
Wal
bitit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: problem with admin module content same problem in 1.0.8.4

Post by bitit »

Maybe i have the same problem in 1.0.8.4
this is my log:

Code: Select all

[Wed Jun 30 10:52:57.709323 2021] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 32731] [client xxxxxxxxxxx:37360] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot declare self-referencing constant 'self::CONFIG_KEY_BASE' in ADMIDIR/modules_content.php:38\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n  thrown in ADMIDIR/modules_content.php on line 38', referer: https://ADMIDIR/modules.php?set=notifications
bitit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: problem with admin module content same problem in 1.0.8.4

Post by bitit »

ok, to be sure, i have test also in another server where for example https://www.boostial.games/catalog/ (v1.0.7.9 ) work fine.
the 1.0.8.4 give the same error

Enrico
bitit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by bitit »

ok. i have tested 1.0.8.0 that work correctly . the problem is 1.0.8.4 for me.

Enrico
cwh2000

Post by cwh2000 »

I have the same problem in 1.0.8.x versions - In Admin console cannot get to the Modules - Content area /admin/modules_content.php. The error log shows: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot declare self-referencing constant 'self::CONFIG_KEY_BASE' in /var/www/html/admin/modules_content.php:38\nStack trace:\n#0 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/admin/modules_content.php on line 38, referer: https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/admin/index.php