Moving Categories
-
FlagShipper
- Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Been thanked: 1 time
Moving Categories
Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.
- tessthepup
- Certified Developer
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
- Phoenix Version:
- Has thanked: 64 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Re: Hide Out of Stock message
@FlagShipperFlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:53 pm Awesome! Thanks!
Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.
Select a category and you should see a 'Move' button which will do what you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Moving Categories
@FlagShipper split this post from your other.
Keeping things a bit separate helps future readers.

Keeping things a bit separate helps future readers.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
