Page 1 of 1

Moving Categories

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:53 pm
by FlagShipper
Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.

Re: Hide Out of Stock message

Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:59 pm
by tessthepup
FlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Aug 23, 2026 6:53 pm Awesome! Thanks!

Is there a way to move one category to be a subcategory of another? Sorry for the newbie Qs, I poked around and couldn't see it under Categories/Products, I just see edit title, description and image.
@FlagShipper
Select a category and you should see a 'Move' button which will do what you want.

Re: Moving Categories

Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2026 10:28 am
by burt
@FlagShipper split this post from your other.
Keeping things a bit separate helps future readers. :+1: :+1: :+1: