Add message to index page

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
FlagShipper
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Been thanked: 1 time

Add message to index page

Post by FlagShipper »

Just upgraded from OSC, is there a spot in the admin panel to add a message to the index page like used to be under the languages>english page? Should be my last newbie question here for awhilw



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4736
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Add message to index page

Post by burt »

Find and Install the old "main text" index content module.
It is in the addons area.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

FlagShipper
Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2026 12:56 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Add message to index page

Post by FlagShipper »

Thanks! I'm kinda slow, I installed the module and under Content>Main Text I only see the option to enable/disable it but not edit any text. Do I still have to manually edit the files?

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4736
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Add message to index page

Post by burt »

Yes, in the language file of the module.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply