Page 1 of 1
Add message to index page
Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2026 4:36 pm
by FlagShipper
Just upgraded from OSC, is there a spot in the admin panel to add a message to the index page like used to be under the languages>english page? Should be my last newbie question here for awhilw
Re: Add message to index page
Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2026 9:48 am
by burt
Find and Install the old "main text" index content module.
It is in the
addons area.
Re: Add message to index page
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 9:14 pm
by FlagShipper
Thanks! I'm kinda slow, I installed the module and under Content>Main Text I only see the option to enable/disable it but not edit any text. Do I still have to manually edit the files?
Re: Add message to index page
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2026 9:48 pm
by burt
Yes, in the language file of the module.