Page 1 of 1

Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:40 pm
by cerberus
Hi all,

Is their a way to change the colour of the white box section below the image thumbnails with the items name and price in it ? (see pic with red mark showing area I want to change only)

I have tried with css using :

.flex-column {

.d-flex {

.card-body {

.card {

But every time I try with one of the above it changes not only the white area below the thumbnails but also other parts of the page (for instance, also footer blocks, or area behind the breadcrumb as well)

Thank you,
Steve
Screenshot 2026-09-25 233239.png

Re: Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:07 am
by BrockleyJohn
You need to be more specific with your css selector so that you only target within a product card (which have class is-product) e.g.

Code: Select all

.is-product .card-body {

Re: Change the colour of the white box below the product thumbnail image ?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 9:11 am
by cerberus
Hello BrockleyJohn,

And thank you, that did the trick,
And I learned a little more (the more I learn the more I realise how little I know) :)

Have a good weekend