Sort Order Status
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm
Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it.
There seems to be a bit of confusion over exactly what you want to do. Could you explain in a bit more detail about what you are trying to do if the order status selector is not working for you .FlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it.
Can you explain in a bit more detail where the order status selector is, thanks.14Steve14 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 amThere seems to be a bit of confusion over exactly what you want to do. Could you explain in a bit more detail about what you are trying to do if the order status selector is not working for you .FlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it.
Your Admin > OrdersFlagShipper wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:52 pm Can you explain in a bit more detail where the order status selector is, thanks.
We use the dropdown selectorFlagShipper wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:52 pmCan you explain in a bit more detail where the order status selector is, thanks.14Steve14 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:08 amThere seems to be a bit of confusion over exactly what you want to do. Could you explain in a bit more detail about what you are trying to do if the order status selector is not working for you .FlagShipper wrote: ↑Sun Sep 27, 2026 3:47 pm Hopefully my last newbie Q for awhile ..... is there a way to sort my orders by status? Maybe I just don't see it.
Thanks! Not sure why I didn't try that! I figured the sort option would just be there and didn't want to search for a specific order.burt wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:11 pmYour Admin > OrdersFlagShipper wrote: ↑Thu Oct 01, 2026 8:52 pm Can you explain in a bit more detail where the order status selector is, thanks.
Click the Search Button
Select from the resulting Dropdown