is it possible to change the size of the Recaptcha answer box on the contact us form ?
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:10 pm
Hi all,
Is it possible to change the size of the Recaptcha answer box on the contact us form ?
I have just installed the Recaptcha addon, and the text for the capture is a bit bunched up, so I wanted to shrink the box where you put the answer to allow more room for the recaptcha text instructions to spread out a bit, see image.
I have managed to shrink the box down where you enter the capture answer but I cannot get it to align to the right so there is more room for the recaptcha instructions text.
This is the CSS code I used to shrink the box for the capture answer, I changed the 75% to 55% (maybe this is incorrect and I should not do it this way?) :
.col-sm-9 {
flex: 0 0 auto;
width: 55%;
}
Also I see in the back office there is a section under modules for the Contact Us form (called Modular contact_us), but it has nine settings (A through to I) so am I supposed to adjust the box sizes here ? if so what one is it ? (as their are only four areas for text plus the capture reply box on the contact page)
Maybe what I am asking is not as simple as I think ?
Thank you.
Is it possible to change the size of the Recaptcha answer box on the contact us form ?
I have just installed the Recaptcha addon, and the text for the capture is a bit bunched up, so I wanted to shrink the box where you put the answer to allow more room for the recaptcha text instructions to spread out a bit, see image.
I have managed to shrink the box down where you enter the capture answer but I cannot get it to align to the right so there is more room for the recaptcha instructions text.
This is the CSS code I used to shrink the box for the capture answer, I changed the 75% to 55% (maybe this is incorrect and I should not do it this way?) :
.col-sm-9 {
flex: 0 0 auto;
width: 55%;
}
Also I see in the back office there is a section under modules for the Contact Us form (called Modular contact_us), but it has nine settings (A through to I) so am I supposed to adjust the box sizes here ? if so what one is it ? (as their are only four areas for text plus the capture reply box on the contact page)
Maybe what I am asking is not as simple as I think ?
Thank you.