s01e01 - Maths Captcha QUESTIONS / SUPPORT

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4748
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 470 times

s01e01 - Maths Captcha QUESTIONS / SUPPORT

Post by burt »

I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

Tags:



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: s01e01 - Maths Captcha

Post by raiwa »

It seems this version is missing the language file inclusion, or do I miss something?
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4748
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 281 times
Been thanked: 470 times

Re: s01e01 - Maths Captcha

Post by burt »

raiwa wrote: ↑Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:48 am It seems this version is missing the language file inclusion, or do I miss something?
Just downloaded the .zip - language file is definitely in there...
You are right, the actual hook file is not having the language pull...

It looks to me like the language files are auto-loaded, so no need to explicitly tell the file what to load (unless the language is in a differently named file of course).
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

ecartz
Core Team
Posts: 3089
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 208 times

Re: s01e01 - Maths Captcha

Post by ecartz »

If you put the hook and language files in the same locations as in the distribution, they will just work. If you try to stuff the hook file into a templates directory, you have to load the language file manually.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Locked