Page 1 of 1

Is it possible to have a image permanently in the description area on the product page ?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:20 pm
by cerberus
Hi all,

I dont know if this is possible at all, but can a image be put into the bottom of the product description area so it will appear when any other new products are added to the shop? (It will save having to add the image manually every time a new product is added to the shop)

Thank you,
Steve

Screenshot 2026-10-07 220537.png

Re: Is it possible to have a image permanently in the description area on the product page ?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:43 pm
by burt
Yes. Assuming it's to show on all products, you would need a product_info module.

Have a look in the addons area, otherwise I will make one tomorrow - it'll only take 5 minutes.
Then you simply upload and turn on.

Re: Is it possible to have a image permanently in the description area on the product page ?

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:54 pm
by cerberus
Hi burt,

There does not seem to be anything simple in the addon section that will do the job, I presumed the product description would be a php file and I would be able to add the image so it appears at the bottom every time a new product with description is added to the shop.

Yes, it will show on all products, nothing fancy is needed.