Google Analytics 4

Ask the community for help and support.
lecarlb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Google Analytics 4

Post by lecarlb »

Hello,

Has anyone gotten Google Analytics 4 to work? I thought it was the same setup as the previous versions.

Thanks
lecarlb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Google Analytics 4

Post by lecarlb »

Hello,

Just checking for an update.

Thank you.
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by loop »

Hi All
can we still use the normal headertags which is included in the phoenixcart for analytics 4? or is there no module at the moment for version 4?
thank you all
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

lecarlb wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:37 am Has anyone gotten Google Analytics 4 to work?
loop wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:18 pm can we still use the normal headertags which is included in the phoenixcart for analytics 4?
I am guessing that you both use Google Analytics.
Perhaps you could both try and post your results.
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by loop »

hmm yes i use google analytics :) and my question is, that the official header tags modul if this is for analytics 4 or the old one (which will be shut down in the near future)

i tried to setup in but i don' t know if it's for the old or new, i can't see that
dcremer

Post by dcremer »

Hi,
Does anyone have any info on how to setup Google Analytics for a store ? Have spent a lot of time looking but can't find any info, and I am assuming that the Google Analytics module (which I can't find) was for a previous version...
Cheers
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

dcremer wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:39 am Google Analytics module (which I can't find) was for a previous version...
That is now only available in Phoenix Cart PRO - https://phoenixcart.org/phoenix_gopro.php
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by loop »

hi heatherbell, as i'm a Pro Supporter (but not updatet to phoenix cart pro at the moment) how can i get the actual newest module for analytics?
i have installed the "standard" module which was on my version (i think 1.0.8) but i get a lot of warnings because the samesite cookie policy

Das Cookie "__utma" verfügt über keinen gültigen Wert für das "SameSite"-Attribut. Bald werden Cookies ohne das "SameSite"-Attribut oder mit einem ungültigen Wert dafür als "Lax" behandelt. Dadurch wird das Cookie nicht länger an Kontexte gesendet, die zu einem Drittanbieter gehören. Falls Ihre Anwendung das Cookie in diesen Kontexten benötigt, fügen Sie bitte das Attribut "SameSite=None" zu ihm hinzu. Weitere Informationen zum "SameSite"-Attribut finden Sie unter https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Web/ ... e/SameSite.

i found the fix on stakeoverflow, but it seams the module is made not like this:

Code: Select all

ga('create', 'UA-XXXXX-Y', {
  cookieFlags: 'max-age=7200;secure;samesite=none'
});
thank you for your help / info
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

loop wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:30 am hi heatherbell, as i'm a Pro Supporter (but not updatet to phoenix cart pro at the moment) how can i get the actual newest module for analytics?
i have installed the "standard" module which was on my version (i think 1.0.8)
The newest version available would be in the latest PRO Package so you could download the module from that.
loop
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by loop »

could you tell me where i can find the pro package (as a pro supporter?)