1.0.5.1 update

Ask the community for help and support.
ronc

Re: 1.0.5.1 update

Post by ronc »

I have a layout issue on product pages. I have now reached 1.0.8.0. I will let you know if the error logs fill up. In the meantime my product pages are all messed up. I have title to left, price to right, below that description to left picture to right, order button under picture. This fills the screen width, then all boxes are below this on the left one over the other. None to the right. I have tried a clean install on the 1.0.8.0 and the problem persists. I have no error report as yet due to the clean install.

Ron
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

ronc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:30 amI have a layout issue on product pages.
Have you tried changing the modules sort order and width in Layout Modules>Product Info and Modules>Content?
ronc

Post by ronc »

I have tried changing sort order. I do not have any modules installed in the Layout Modules>Product Info although I did install one and it seemed to have no effect at all. I tried Modules>Content; but the layout remained the same it was just more narrow on the screen.
The layout on Welcome, Category, Information, Contact etc is correct. The only messed up pages are the product pages. If I click a product the product page is all messed up. All other pages appear to be fine.

Ron
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

ronc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 am seemed to have no effect at all
Check that you have installed Modules>Content>π Modular product_info
ronc

Post by ronc »

I did just install that and a couple of pi modules the product pages are still all messed up in the same way and now include extra information.
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

ronc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:43 am I did just install that and a couple of pi modules the product pages are still all messed up in the same way and now include extra information.
Yes, if you install the Layout mod, you need to uninstall the equivalent Content mod if you don't want both.
"messed up" doesn't really help describe what you see and what you want to see.
If it was me, I would uninstall all the product mods and install them again, one by one, being careful to configure each one with required sort order and width.
If you are using π Modular product_info (and it is recommended because it is a great system), make sure you configure each Slot Width as required - read https://phoenixcart.org/phoenixcartwiki ... oduct_Info
ronc

Post by ronc »

Thanks Heather:

You are awesome it was a layout issue. I removed all product info modules. Added them one at a time and previewed an item after each. When finished the layout is correct boxes are on the left and right content is in between.
I think there might have been a size issue with one of the modules.

Ron
ronc

Post by ronc »

Special thanks to Heather and ecartz. With a little help from my friends I have moved my Phoenix install from 1.0.5.0 to 1.0.8.0