Previous Next Buttons on Product Page

Ask the community for help and support.
kplace

Previous Next Buttons on Product Page

Post by kplace »

I need to have a previous and next product button on the product info page. I knew how to do this 2.3.4 but I don't know how to do this on Phoenix. Can anyone help with this?
mhsuffolk
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Previous Next Buttons on Product Page

Post by mhsuffolk »

It is in admin>>configuration>>product listing.
Live shop Phoenix 1.0.9.0 on PHP 8.0
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

kplace wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:05 pm I need to have a previous and next product button on the product info page. I knew how to do this 2.3.4 but I don't know how to do this on Phoenix. Can anyone help with this?
Could you not create a new product info content module that contains the updated code for the old addon you were using. You could then choose where to place the previous - next buttons on the product info page. If you are using the PI system then you could do the same sore of thing.

Not tried this though so you may need to contact one of the certified developers to do it for you.
app.php/developers
kplace

Post by kplace »

14Steve14 wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 11:35 am
kplace wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:05 pm I need to have a previous and next product button on the product info page. I knew how to do this 2.3.4 but I don't know how to do this on Phoenix. Can anyone help with this?
Could you not create a new product info content module that contains the updated code for the old addon you were using. You could then choose where to place the previous - next buttons on the product info page. If you are using the PI system then you could do the same sore of thing.

Not tried this though so you may need to contact one of the certified developers to do it for you.
app.php/developers
I am trying this option. Just running into some issues. I was able to install it from the admin but it does not show up.
kplace

Post by kplace »

I am still working on this and I am having a few problem. I can't get the module to show on the product page and I am not sure why but I am still trying to figure that out. Also why would the title not show up in the Module list. I have attached a screenshot.Image
kplace

Post by kplace »

I was able to fix the title issue
lecarlb
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by lecarlb »

@kplace did you get this to work?