Abandoned/Recover cart addon

Ask the community for help and support.
jcarndt

Abandoned/Recover cart addon

Post by jcarndt »

Does anyone have suggestions for an Abandoned/Recover cart addon? I would like to send a gentile reminder to customers when they leave a cart and never check-out.

Thanks,

Jim

Tags:
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Abandoned/Recover cart addon

Post by admin »

jcarndt wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:06 pmDoes anyone have suggestions for an Abandoned/Recover cart addon?
Searching the Addons Library addons/ shows that there is not one currently available.
Perhaps, if this is important for your website, you could contact one of the Certified Developers app.php/developers to make one for you?
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

I use one that Gary @burt made once. If he isnt too busy he may be the person to contact, but any of the certified developers should be able to make something.
jcarndt

Post by jcarndt »

I contacted @zipurman , and he was able to add a great report to the Zipur Reporting Tool that provides me a list of Abandoned Carts. The report will show Customer Name, Email, Basket Items , Last Added To Basket Date. There is also a search since date parameter. You could then use the masterpassword tool https://phoenixaddons.com/product/master-password/  to login as the client and look closer at what they have in their basket. Thanks for the help @zipurman !!