1.0.8.4 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Ask the community for help and support.
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: 1.0.8.4 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by ecartz »

radhavallabh wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:10 am Hi on writing review when logged in this error comes up in 1.0.8.4-

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/templates/default//yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php' (include_path='.:/xx/xx/lib/php-7.3.2-xenial/lib/php') in /yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php on line 78
You'll have to figure out why /xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/ and /yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ are not the same. It's possible that changing from

Code: Select all

const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/';
to

const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/';
in includes/configure.php would fix it.

Tags:
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by radhavallabh »

ecartz wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:39 pm
radhavallabh wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:10 am Hi on writing review when logged in this error comes up in 1.0.8.4-

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/templates/default//yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php' (include_path='.:/xx/xx/lib/php-7.3.2-xenial/lib/php') in /yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ext/modules/content/reviews/write.php on line 78
You'll have to figure out why /xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/ and /yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/ are not the same. It's possible that changing from

const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/';
to

const DIR_FS_CATALOG = '/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/yy/';
in includes/configure.php would fix it.
Worked like a charm dear!! :)
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Kofod95 »

The checkbox to include subcategories on advanced_search.php is invisible (at least on Chrome). If not mistaken, adding a class to the form-input solves it?

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

Kofod95 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:19 pm The checkbox to include subcategories on advanced_search.php is invisible (at least on Chrome). If not mistaken, adding a class to the form-input solves it?

//Daniel
https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... 1792a0563d
Fiber
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Google Console errors

Post by Fiber »

Also one in create_account.php:
create_account.php:1 [DOM] Found 2 elements with non-unique id #inputPassword: (More info: https://goo.gl/9p2vKq) <input name=​"password" type=​"password" required aria-required=​"true" id=​"inputPassword" autocapitalize=​"none" autocomplete=​"new-password" class=​"form-control">​ <input name=​"password_confirmation" type=​"password" required aria-required=​"true" id=​"inputPassword" autocapitalize=​"none" autocomplete=​"new-password" placeholder class=​"form-control">​
Turn up the Max
gsmiley007

Post by gsmiley007 »

Just noticed on a fresh install in the admin, the Modules - store menu is missing. Is it suppose to be like this now?
raiwa
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Post by raiwa »

gsmiley007 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:06 am Just noticed on a fresh install in the admin, the Modules - store menu is missing. Is it suppose to be like this now?
This is not core. It’s part of my Addons.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Need Help?viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by ecartz »

raiwa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 am
gsmiley007 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:06 am Just noticed on a fresh install in the admin, the Modules - store menu is missing. Is it suppose to be like this now?
Which, just to make sure that everyone is on the same page, means that it would show if the appropriate add-on (or add-ons if shared across more than one) was installed.

Of course, it may be that that particular add-on (or add-ons) is not current with 1.0.8.4. I may have broken it with something that I did. I've tried to maintain backward compatibility for the most part, but sometimes I fail. Maybe it works flawlessly or maybe it requires update. I don't have a better solution than try it (on a test store) and see. Of course, if you wait long enough, Rainer will likely try it for you. But he has many add-ons, so it may be a while before he gets around to the one that you need.
gsmiley007

Post by gsmiley007 »

raiwa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 am
Thanks, didn't know that that showed up with your addons. Thought it was part of core.