Bootstrap 5

Ask the community for help and support.
levelup

Bootstrap 5

Post by levelup »

Hi! I'm currently using version 1.0.5 and I'm looking to upgrade to the latest version. On top of Phoenix, I'm using a UI/theme that has already upgraded to Bootstrap 5.

Will Phoenix be updated to Bootstrap 5 in the near future or, is that something further down the road? For my purposes, it's fine either way but with Bootstrap 5 and the removal of jQuery, I'll need comb through any jQuery dependencies.

Tags:
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: Bootstrap 5

Post by ecartz »

I do not expect Phoenix to be updated to Bootstrap 5 in the 1.0.8.* series. There is the beginning of a BS5 template in the Supporters' code.

I'm currently a bit hazy on how to get the BS5 template. Perhaps subscribe as a supporter and then purchase it? If you had been a supporter when it was released, then you would have gotten it then. It's my understanding that we have a way to get previous releases, but I'm not involved with the actual process for that.
levelup

Post by levelup »

ecartz wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:15 pm I do not expect Phoenix to be updated to Bootstrap 5 in the 1.0.8.* series. There is the beginning of a BS5 template in the Supporters' code.

I'm currently a bit hazy on how to get the BS5 template. Perhaps subscribe as a supporter and then purchase it? If you had been a supporter when it was released, then you would have gotten it then. It's my understanding that we have a way to get previous releases, but I'm not involved with the actual process for that.
Ahh this is perfect, thank you! I will just update our current set up to the latest version of things that I can.

I appreciate your help, thanks again!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

ecartz wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:15 pmI'm currently a bit hazy on how to get the BS5 template. Perhaps subscribe as a supporter and then purchase it?
Yes, Go Pro here to donate and support the project to then receive: