How do I reinstall Page Heading-Index module

Ask the community for help and support.
glenlivet

How do I reinstall Page Heading-Index module

Post by glenlivet »

Howdy,
I edited the cm_i_title.php file to say "Welcome to" instead of "Welcome at", now the Page Heading-Index
module is no longer showing up in modules/content. I clicked on Install Modules but it is not showing up there either. How do I go about getting it back? I'm no super coder but I followed the directions to the letter.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: How do I reinstall Page Heading-Index module

Post by Kofod95 »

The most common thing is an accidential deletion of one or more of the following characters: ');,
If you post your entire includes/languages/english/modules/content/index/cm_i_title.php one of us might be able to see something

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: How do I reinstall Page Heading-Index module

Post by heatherbell »

glenlivet wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:22 am I edited the cm_i_title.php file to say "Welcome to" instead of "Welcome at", now the Page Heading-Index
module is no longer showing up in modules/content. I clicked on Install Modules but it is not showing up there either. How do I go about getting it back? I'm no super coder but I followed the directions to the letter.
Thanks in advance for any and all replies
Changing a language file define (or constant), even incorrectly, would not cause the module to disappear.
Are the module files still on your server?
You do not say which PhoenixCart version you are using but all core files for all versions are available in the GitHub repository https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/PhoenixCart
glenlivet

Re: How do I reinstall Page Header-Index module

Post by glenlivet »

Are the module files still on your server?
cm_i_title.php was missing from /includes/modules/content/index (the 1.4k one).
I may have deleted it...
I ftp'd it into the directory. It now shows up in "install modules"as page heading (index) however when I tell it to install the module I get a blank screen that goes nowhere.

Current version/fresh install from cpanel
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: How do I reinstall Page Header-Index module

Post by heatherbell »

glenlivet wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:50 am I may have deleted it...
The module will already be installed so trying to install a second time will cause errors.
Go to your database and in the configuration table find and delete the entries where configuration_key equals MODULE_CONTENT_I_TITLE_STATUS and MODULE_CONTENT_I_TITLE_CONTENT_WIDTH and MODULE_CONTENT_I_TITLE_SORT_ORDER.
This will uninstall the module so it can be installed again.