Suggesting Open Bidding System

Ask the community for help and support.
Karmens

Suggesting Open Bidding System

Post by Karmens »

Friends,

I'm not sure this is the right place for this but I'd like to suggest a section - if not already existing - to post work people need developers to do and have developers bid for them openly. This just makes things transparent, fairer and competitive bidding for work. I have very good reasons for suggesting this... just saying.

Thanks
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Suggesting Open Bidding System

Post by heatherbell »

Karmens wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:21 am Friends,

I'm not sure this is the right place for this but I'd like to suggest a section - if not already existing - to post work people need developers to do and have developers bid for them openly. This just makes things transparent, fairer and competitive bidding for work. I have very good reasons for suggesting this... just saying.

Thanks
You can easily contact all of the Certified Developers for a quote for work and choose the cheapest (but whether that would be the best is imponderable).
I am not going to tell you what I earn, neither would I ask you what you earn so what you suggest is never going to happen.
puddlec
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by puddlec »

cheapest is not always the best option, as it may cost more money in the long run, yes speak to multiple developers get multiple quotes, then from that decide which one you think will do the best job for your requirements
14Steve14
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by 14Steve14 »

Thanks
When ever I have used a certified developer I have never had any problems that were not my doing. Think through exactly what you want and send an email to all of the developers laying out all the information you can give and telling them exactly what you want, and when you want it done by. Let them reply to you. If they feel they can do the work they should reply. You will be surprised at the different options you will have and the costs may not be as high as you think.
bigbrandoh

Post by bigbrandoh »

14Steve14 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:26 pm

Thanks
When ever I have used a certified developer I have never had any problems that were not my doing...
As the saying goes, one man's meat is another man's poison. Similarly, your experience does not necessarily equate to the experience of others nor is it the standard. The OP is obviously speaking based on his/her experience without giving away much detail. Nothing wrong with that.