thierryc

addon for delivery

Post by thierryc »

hello
I'm working on an addon for delivery in a relay point
in the ms2 addon you have to indicate

Code: Select all

//Start Mondial Relay
      if(substr($shipping['id'],0,12)=="mondialrelay")
      {
        tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_ORDERS . " set shipping_pointrelay = '" . substr($shipping['id'],-8) . "' where  orders_id = '".$insert_id."'");
      }
    //End Mondial Relay
dans checkout_process.php

I had managed to adapt it to version 1.0.4.3
but as there have been changes since 1.0.4.3, I don't know where I should put the code as there is no more only three lines in checkout_process.php
is there any other change to make since 1.0.4.3
Thank you in advance for your help

Tags:
GdNico

Re: addon for delivery

Post by GdNico »

hello thierryc

I was also working on an addon for Mondial Relay...
I worked from the addons for MS2.2 and Osc 2.3.1 (found on a French forum)

I put my files in attachment (MondialRelay Phoenix 1085.zip) and a list of some modifications to operate in the Codebase (I know it's bad, but I have not yet found how to do otherwise... these modifications add the shipping module code in a new column of the orders table. It could be interesting for other addon)

I have not yet finalized the addon (especially tracking, customer and admin parts...) And I would not be against some test returns...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thierryc

Post by thierryc »

Bonjour
merci je vais essayer, normalement dans la semaine prochaine je dois réinstaller phoenix, à la dernière mise à jour j'ai un fichier qui doit poser problème plus possible de passe au payement
dès que j'ai remis en place je test l'addon

Hello
thank you i will try, normally in the next week i have to reinstall phoenix, at the last update i have a file which must pose problem more possible to pass to the payment
as soon as I have reinstalled I will test the addon
GdNico

Post by GdNico »

bonjour Thierry

ah du français, tu dois donc être le même thiery dans le forum français... :-)
je n'ai pu répondre dessus car l'inscription n'a plus l'air de fonctionner (à cause du code de sécurité qui ne s'affiche pas)...

j'ai préparé une version V0.1 (pièce jointe) avec des modifs pour le suivi de l'expédition (création, bouton d'impression de l'étiquette, bouton de suivi)
pour un tableau de suivi directement dans l'admin, il faudra attendre d'avoir un vrai numéro d'expédition car le test ne permet pas de le tester... mais comme il y a le lien pour aller voir le suivi sur le site de MR, ça va pour démarrer.
pour le suivi dans la commande côté client, je ne sais pas encore comment faire un affichage propre qui se fonde dans le site... il faudrait au moins afficher le numéro de suivi et le lien pour aller sur le site de MR. dans les mails de suivi, il faudrait aussi ajouter la possibilité de mettre ce numéro et le lien... encore des choses à venir.

I prepared a version V0.1 (attachment) with modifications for the follow-up of the tracking (creation, button to print the label, follow-up button)
for a tracking table directly in the admin, we will have to wait to have a real shipping number because the test does not allow to test it ... but as there is the link to see the tracking on the MR's site, it's okay to start.
for the tracking in the customer side, i don't know yet how to make a clean display that fit into the site... we should at least show the tracking number and the link to go to the MR site. in the follow-up emails, we should also add this number and the link... more things to come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thierryc

Post by thierryc »

Bonjour oui c'est bien ca ;)
as tu essayé de contacter les admins du forum fr pour la connexion
je fais pouvoir essayer l'addon dans la semaine si le temps me le permet
à bientôt et merci
Hi, yes, that's right ;)
I've been trying to get the forum admins to connect to the site for a while now.
I will try the addon in the week if time permits
see you soon and thanks
thierryc

Post by thierryc »

Bonjour
je viens de faire le test
par contre j'ai le lien "Choisissez votre relais Mondial Relay" qui ne fonctionne pas
il n'est pas clicable
du coup pas possible de choisir un point relais
à bientôt thierry
Hello
I have just done the test
but the link "Choose your Mondial Relay" does not work
it is not clickable
It is not possible to choose a relay point
See you soon thierry
GdNico

Post by GdNico »

bonjour
j'ai eu du mal à trouver, mais en fait il manquait une modification dans un fichier du Core...

Fichier /templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shiping.php
ligne en rouge aux alentours de la ligne 46
        foreach (($quote['methods'] ?? []) as $method) {
           echo (isset($method['detail'])) ? $method['detail'] : ''; //Spécifique
?>
          <tr class="table-selection">
            <td>
                  <?php
je l'avais fait pour autre chose, et donc je n'y ai plus pensé... désolé...

j'en ai profité pour faire un package plus récent avec quelques corrections.

il reste :
- un soucis avec la modification du relay quand on revient depuis le checkout_confirmation
- prévenir le client quand on fait l'envoi

à bientôt
Nicolas

Hello
I had trouble finding it, but a modification was missing in a file in the Core...

File /templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_shiping.php
around line 46
         foreach (($ quote ['methods'] ?? []) as $ method) {
            echo (isset ($ method ['detail']))? $ method ['detail']: ''; //Specific
?>
           <tr class = "table-selection">
             <td>
                   <? php
I've done it for something else, and so I didn't think about it... sorry...

I took the opportunity to make a more recent package with some fixes.

it stays :
- a problem with the modification of the relay when returning from checkout_confirmation
- notify the customer when the shipment is made
thierryc

Post by thierryc »

bonjour
merci test ok
j'ai ajouter le calcul de la TVA
(hello
thank you test ok
I have added the VAT calculation)

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (, 'TVA', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_MONDIAL_RELAY_TAX_CLASS', '2', 'Utilisez la classe de taxe suivante sur les frais d\'expédition.', 6, 3, NULL, '', 'tep_get_tax_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes('), (, 'Zone tva', 'MODULE_SHIPPING_MONDIAL_RELAY_FLAT_ZONE', '1', 'Si une zone est sélectionnée, n\'activez cette méthode d\'expédition que pour cette zone..', 6, 4, NULL, '', 'tep_get_zone_class_title', 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(') 
et dans (and in) includes/modules/shipping/mondialrelay.php
ajouter
(après la ligne 381
add
after line 381)

'MODULE_SHIPPING_MONDIAL_RELAY_TAX_CLASS' => [
          'title' => 'Taux de TVA',
          'value' => '0',
          'desc' => 'Utilisez la classe de taxe suivante sur les frais d\'expédition.',
          'use_func' => 'tep_get_tax_class_title',
          'set_func' => 'tep_cfg_pull_down_tax_classes(',
        ],
        'MODULE_SHIPPING_MONDIAL_RELAY_ZONE' => [
          'title' => 'Zone de livraison',
          'value' => '0',
          'desc' => 'Si une zone est sélectionnée, n\'activez cette méthode d\'expédition que pour cette zone..',
          'use_func' => 'tep_get_zone_class_title',
          'set_func' => 'tep_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(',
        ],
à bientôt thierry
see you soon thierry
thierryc

Post by thierryc »

Bonjour j'ai fait la mise à jour de phoenix 1.8.0.8, du coup la liste des relais ne s'ouvrent plus quand son clic sur le lien,
quand je clic rien ne se passe aucune action, pas de message d’erreur
je pense que c'est un problème suite à la mise à jour
car c'était ok auparavant
I have updated phoenix 1.8.0.8, but the relay list does not open when I click on the link,
I'm not sure if it's a problem with the new version of phoenix, but it is.
I think it's a problem following the update
because it was ok before
GdNico

Post by GdNico »

mince, il faut que je fasse la mise à jour pour voir ce que cela fait...
as-tu vérifié les fichiers du Core pour être sûr que tu nas pas perdu de modif de ce côté-là ?

i need to update to see what it does ...
have you checked the core files to be sure you haven't lost any mods on that side?