1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Ask the community for help and support.
zipurman
PhoenixCart Developer
PhoenixCart Developer

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by zipurman »

Nigel wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:24 am I'm interested in your results as mine broke at the checkout point, even with my changes all off, it still sits there and laughs at me. I assumed my issues were down to ecartz use of the latest versions of MySql etc. against my hosts older ones.
Make sure you have done this: https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... 7ab458bb47
zipurman
aka Preston Lord
-----------
Happy to help where I can ;)

https://phoenixaddons.com
https://www.youtube.com/zipurman/ ** PHOENIX HOW-TO VIDEOS **

Tags:
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by radhavallabh »

Hi;
I applied the $product_id variable fix too as given before;

I get this error on checkout payment-

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on array in /xx/includes/modules/header_tags/ht_product_opengraph.php:22 Stack trace: #0 /xx/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.9/osc_template.php(79): ht_product_opengraph->execute() #1 /xx/templates/default/includes/components/template_top.php(13): oscTemplate->buildBlocks() #2 /xx/templates/default/includes/pages/checkout_payment.php(28): require('/hermes/walnacw...') #3 /xx/checkout_payment.php(25): require('/hermes/walnacw...') #4 {main} thrown in /xx/includes/modules/header_tags/ht_product_opengraph.php on line 22

When I uninstall ht_product_opengraph module then it works fine..
Please help...
Regds./
radhavallabh
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by ecartz »

radhavallabh wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:01 am I get this error on checkout payment-

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on array in /xx/includes/modules/header_tags/ht_product_opengraph.php:22
TY. https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... e28be71d6b
justgovintage

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns - FREE S&H Calculation Issue (& Fix)

Post by justgovintage »

Hi,

With version 1.0.8.7, there is an issue where the free shipping calculation includes tax when determining whether or not the customer should get free shipping (when 'Free Shipping For Orders Over' is configured in Module=>Order Total=>Shipping). I noticed that all calls to ot_shipping::is_eligible_free_shipping either only excluded 'shipping_cost' from the 'total' or just simply used the 'total' to determine is_eligible_free_shipping(). I updated all calls to is_eligible_free_shipping() to simply pass 'subtotal' as the second parameter which should be the correct value to use when determining if the customer should get free shipping. This may be an issue in all versions, but posting here since I am using 1.0.8.7.

Maybe this is something to consider fixing in future versions for other users of CE Phoenix? Thanks!

Affected files:
- /checkout_shipping.php
- /includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php
- /ext/modules/payment/paypal/express.php
- /ext/modules/payment/paypal/express_payflow.php
PandV
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns - FREE S&H Calculation Issue (& Fix)

Post by PandV »

justgovintage wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:24 am
I updated all calls to is_eligible_free_shipping() to simply pass 'subtotal' as the second parameter which should be the correct value to use when determining if the customer should get free shipping. This may be an issue in all versions, but posting here since I am using 1.0.8.7.
Actually in some countries it is the law that all displayed prices include all taxes so having the free shipping based on the ex-tax price would just make things confusing for customers. The ultimate fix is to have a toggle so the store administrator can choose to have it based on ex-tax or inc-tax pricing.
Petbeemer

Strange query on checkout of download file

Post by Petbeemer »

Notice: Undefined variable: products_id in...../includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.7/shopping_cart.php on line 329

Although my checkout is working im getting this at the top of the page

329 is , (int)$products_id, (int)$value));
So am i to presume there is no value to the file in mysql?
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Re: Strange query on checkout of download file

Post by ecartz »

Petbeemer wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:14 pm Notice: Undefined variable: products_id in...../includes/system/versioned/1.0.8.7/shopping_cart.php on line 329
That was already reported: viewtopic.php?p=6745#p6745

Solution: viewtopic.php?p=6746#p6746
https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... acb76a6bba
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by radhavallabh »

Hi dear
The display is returning 500 internal server error in console although the page force loads on Categories page that holds the Products (Not the subcategories page) in Admin- On selecting each product the side editing box does not display
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method currencies::round() in /xx/xx/admin/includes/functions/general.php:405
Stack trace:
#0 /xx/xx/admin/includes/classes/currencies.php(56): tep_round('16.1400', '2')
#1 /xx/xx/includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.other/1.0.7.12/product.php(71): currencies->display_price('16.1400',

Please can you guide on what may the problem be;
Regds./
radhavallabh
ecartz
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by ecartz »

radhavallabh wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method currencies::round() in /xx/xx/admin/includes/functions/general.php:405
Stack trace:
Delete admin/includes/classes/currencies.php

https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Updat ... 1/1.0.7.10
radhavallabh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by radhavallabh »

ecartz wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:15 am
radhavallabh wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:41 am PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method currencies::round() in /xx/xx/admin/includes/functions/general.php:405
Stack trace:
Delete admin/includes/classes/currencies.php

https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Updat ... 1/1.0.7.10
Sorry I think I re-uploaded this file by mistake while fixing other changes to the store... Thank you!