There are many Certified Add-ons provided for free to Phoenix Go Pro Supporters.
Go Pro to become a Supporter and join the Phoenix Club.
Other third party add-ons can be found here.
First check the CE Phoenix Documentation.
For your benefit, please use the following guidelines before posting.
- Post in the General Forum with general questions for help using CE Phoenix.
- Post in the Advanced Forum for help with coding.
- Post in the Add-Ons Forum in the specific Add-on Topic for help using third party add-ons.
- State which version of CE Phoenix you are using: find it in Admin => Tools => Version Checker although you should be using the latest version: find it here.
- State which version of PHP your server is using: find it in Admin => Tools => Server Info.
- Clearly state a detailed description of any issue. What did you try? What did you expect to happen? What did happen? What error messages were in the logs?
- When posting or requested to post errors or code, ensure all references to the root of your shop are redacted.
- Remember all help is freely given by unpaid volunteers.
- If an answer is helpful, click the "Thumbs Up" icon in the posted answer to indicate that to future readers.
- Remember this is a Help Forum so ask for help or give help but do not post unhelpful complaints or opinions which will be removed by Admin.
- Look in the Phoenix Partners Forum to find a development partner.
Members are also expected to give back in any way they can.
- Test new ideas.
- Vote in polls.
- Get involved in general discussions.
- Make suggestions of things that could look better.
- Install an add-on and let us know if it was hard or easy and if the add-on does what it should do.
Please note that periodically, inactive members are deleted by Admin.