Changing Weight to price based in zones.php

Ask the community for help and support.
DarioMartin

Re: Changing Weight to price based in zones.php

Post by DarioMartin »

burt wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:05 pm https://pastebin.com/y92PmfGa
Can I only give this a thumbs up once? PERFECT! It works perfectly - Thank You Burt. I am very seriously considering now going Pro simply to pay for the absolutely outstanding help you have quite freely given.

Thank you.

To anyone else reading this, the solution provided by Burt works perfectly and gives the ability to charge shipping by Weight, Price or Quantity across multiple zones.
burt
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by burt »

You tried to create it on your own under your own steam, but it did not quite work.
That is what I love to see (that you tried), yet many people will sit on their hands and wait and wait and wait for someone else.

You tried. You gave your time to trying. I am happy to give a bit of my time in return.
Gamechanger Addon: Queued Emails, try before you buy.
Kofod95
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by Kofod95 »

Just to chime in om this. I had the same issue with shipping modules with underscores. Burt's version does not have that, and that was also how I fixed it (removing the underscores in favor of a module and class name with only one word).

Would I understand the explanation to why underscores are not allowed, for in that case, I'm currious?

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide
heatherbell
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post by heatherbell »

Kofod95 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:54 am Would I understand the explanation to why underscores are not allowed, for in that case, I'm currious?
With thanks to @ecartz for this:
The way that osCommerce handles the shipping is to join the module and method names with an underscore. E.g. free_free or table_table. With the idea that sometimes the method might not have the same name as the module. E.g. fedex_groundslow, fedex_nextdayair. So if the module name has an underscore, e.g. my_table, then you get something like my_table_my_table and it thinks the module is my and the method is either table_my_table or table.