New Forum

General shopowner conversation that doesn’t quite fit into other sections.
Talk shop, share experiences, and connect with fellow Phoenix store owners.
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4739
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

New Forum

Post by burt »

If anything does not look as it should, or if there is anything missing that you used to use, please note it in this thread.

Thank You.

Please note I am unfamiliar with phpBB so changes may take time to arrive.
If you do need a change, it would massively help if you ask your favourite AI and paste what they say.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
PiLLaO
Contributor
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: New Forum

Post by PiLLaO »

I can't find where change the forum style for someone dark like before style.

If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.

Thanks for all Gary

raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1665
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: New Forum

Post by raiwa »

Icons are not loading in the addon area.
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4739
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: New Forum

Post by burt »

raiwa wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:58 am Icons are not loading in the addon area.
Icons should now be fixed?
Old Font Awesome link.

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4739
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: New Forum

Post by burt »

PiLLaO wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:51 am I can't find where change the forum style for someone dark like before style.

If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.
(Your) User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My Board Style

The Black/Orange theme was called "Flat Style", if you want to go back to that.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply