Phoenix but not Phoenix

General shopowner conversation that doesn’t quite fit into other sections.
Talk shop, share experiences, and connect with fellow Phoenix store owners.
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix

Post by burt »

Thanks guys, I've made numerous changes based on feedback. Will evolve more over time, no doubt,.

Only issue is...now the site looks good & a bit more modern, I have to make the software match.

Many thanks to Heatherbell for the hard work done in the previous site, it's a labour of love.

If anyone else has feedback I'm all ears...
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Omar_one
Senior Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.0.8.16
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix

Post by Omar_one »

there is no Addons Library link on the main page

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4718
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 277 times
Been thanked: 464 times

Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix

Post by burt »

Omar_one wrote: ↑Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:46 am there is no Addons Library link on the main page
Should it have its own page, explaining what are Addons and what is the library etc.
I think that might be nicer than just a simple link to Addons (which might be too confusing for a day 1 shopowner)

Which Menu might be best for a Addons link to go in?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

User avatar
tessthepup
Certified Developer
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix

Post by tessthepup »

burt wrote: ↑Sun Mar 22, 2026 11:29 am
Omar_one wrote: ↑Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:46 am there is no Addons Library link on the main page
Should it have its own page, explaining what are Addons and what is the library etc.
I think that might be nicer than just a simple link to Addons (which might be too confusing for a day 1 shopowner)

Which Menu might be best for a Addons link to go in?
@burt personally I dont think it needs an explanation page and should just be a link in the top level menu, why bury the addons section in another page?

Omar_one
Senior Contributor
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.0.8.16
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Phoenix but not Phoenix

Post by Omar_one »

New users often browse the Addons Library first to evaluate if the platform meets their specific requirements.

To improve the user experience, I recommend integrating a section on the Addons page dedicated to Certified Partners. This could include links for development, hosting, and themes, specifically directing users to the Certified Partners Forum.viewforum.php?f=22



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply