Agentic commerce vs MarketPlaces

General shopowner conversation that doesn’t quite fit into other sections.
Talk shop, share experiences, and connect with fellow Phoenix store owners.
Dan Cole
Senior Contributor
Posts: 549
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 68 times

Agentic commerce vs MarketPlaces

Post by Dan Cole »

An interesting overview of the battle that is heating up between MarketPlaces and Agentic commerce showed up in my email this morning. I thought it was worth a read as well as sharing, so here it is.

https://www.practicalecommerce.com/why- ... ing-agents

Dan



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Agentic commerce vs MarketPlaces

Post by burt »

Interesting read. I am certain that AI will win this fight.

What the Agentic Shopping needs is an API that it can work with.
Phoenix is behind the times on this, big time.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply