Please try to put yourself in the shoes of someone starting out & looking for an ecomm cart, getting confused with so much information from loads of different sites.
Is it laid out OK?
Is there anything missing ?
Is there any "jargon" that someone just starting out might not understand..
And so on.
In other words, try to remember back all those years ago when you were just starting out...and for some of us that's a long long time ago
Well done Gary....way better than what exists. The only thing that came to my mind was the game changer Queued Emails. I haven't had enough coffee yet to suggest how you might add that but I'd suggest doing so. Maybe "Includes automated emails for things like...etc."
Impressive work, Gary.
- Expand the Comparison Menu: Integrate the "Compare" page into the main navigation and include additional
platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, Wix eCommerce, and PrestaShop.
- UI Update: Convert the "Shop Demo" link from a text-based format to a prominent button.
button.JPG
Well done
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Omar_one wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2026 7:00 pm
Impressive work, Gary.
- Expand the Comparison Menu: Integrate the "Compare" page into the main navigation and include additional
platforms like WooCommerce, Magento, Wix eCommerce, and PrestaShop.
I have updated the Top Nav dropdowns..
Adding others into the Compare page is possible, if someone could do the hard work of making the text for each entry for each cart. Can be done over time?
- UI Update: Convert the "Shop Demo" link from a text-based format to a prominent button.
I left that button intentionally as a link so as not to distract from the "download" button.
I'm happy to change it though, what do think optimal colour might be for the button ?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
Dan Cole wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2026 11:58 am
Well done Gary....way better than what exists. The only thing that came to my mind was the game changer Queued Emails. I haven't had enough coffee yet to suggest how you might add that but I'd suggest doing so. Maybe "Includes automated emails for things like...etc."
Dan
QE is mentioned on the features page, briefly...
I should also add GDPR and Accessibility as well, as these are two that Phoenix stands out for.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
burt wrote: ↑Thu Mar 05, 2026 10:31 am
Are you thinking a whole new pricing page ?
I'm thinking everything should be on one page, or a very clear button to take you to more information. I didn't even realise there was a "Compare" section until someone else mentioned it.
Dan Cole wrote: ↑Wed Mar 04, 2026 11:58 am
Well done Gary....way better than what exists. The only thing that came to my mind was the game changer Queued Emails. I haven't had enough coffee yet to suggest how you might add that but I'd suggest doing so. Maybe "Includes automated emails for things like...etc."
Dan
QE is mentioned on the features page, briefly...
I should also add GDPR and Accessibility as well, as these are two that Phoenix stands out for.
I was thinking it should be added to the main page....like Frank mentioned in another post I didn't realize there were links to other information in the footer area. I'd like to blame that on my lack of coffee too.
I'm not sure I'd overwhelm readers with too much more information on a single page but I do think that you need to put your best foot forward. If you don't grab their attention right away you're probably not going to get them to download the product. I think you did an awesome job on the Features Page and I'd be inclined to move that information to the main page so it is up front and noticeable.