Page 1 of 1

New Forum

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 9:52 am
by burt
If anything does not look as it should, or if there is anything missing that you used to use, please note it in this thread.

Thank You.

Please note I am unfamiliar with phpBB so changes may take time to arrive.
If you do need a change, it would massively help if you ask your favourite AI and paste what they say.

Re: New Forum

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:51 am
by PiLLaO
I can't find where change the forum style for someone dark like before style.

If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.

Thanks for all Gary

Re: New Forum

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:58 am
by raiwa
Icons are not loading in the addon area.

Re: New Forum

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:41 pm
by burt
raiwa wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:58 am Icons are not loading in the addon area.
Icons should now be fixed?
Old Font Awesome link.

Re: New Forum

Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:42 pm
by burt
PiLLaO wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2026 10:51 am I can't find where change the forum style for someone dark like before style.

If not possible yet, I hope will be possible in future.
(Your) User Control Panel > Board Preferences > My Board Style

The Black/Orange theme was called "Flat Style", if you want to go back to that.