how can know the admin hooks?

Talk about Hooks. Share Hooks you have made.
PiLLaO
Contributor
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

how can know the admin hooks?

Post by PiLLaO »

Hi,

I'm trying to change image folder on edit, but I can't find the correct hook

I'm using listen_updateProductAction but this save the image will be possible to acces to file upload before save?

Anyone have a list with admin hooks or how can I know it?

Thanks in advance.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by burt »

I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

PiLLaO
Contributor
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by PiLLaO »

Hi Burt,

It's not exactly what I was looking for, but it offers a lot of interesting information :)

There isn't anything similar to `productsTab` for categories, is there? Will the way to add entries to edit categories be through `listen_injectSiteEnd`?

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by burt »

Could you maybe take a screen shot to show where/what you need ?

Do you just need extra inputs in the category edit/add infobox ?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by burt »

Don't forget that you have `pre` and `post` process actions as well. See https://github.com/CE-PhoenixCart/Phoen ... action.php which I think is maybe what you are looking for...preAction
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by burt »

I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

PiLLaO
Contributor
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:28 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: how can know the admin hooks?

Post by PiLLaO »

Thanks, I'll check both, I forget the post that you refer hehehe



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply