1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
-
azpro
- Contributor
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:25 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 45 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
@tessthepup No - I only had some difficulties with the PHP8 /session commits of @BrockleyJohn ... did a work around for now but did not find a solid soluton ... might be I have to update server PHP to 8.2 or 8.3 but working on other stuff - so have to revisit the issue later. But no - not a real issue on admin hMenu after update.
Tags:
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
Take a look in hosting error_log - probably a clue in there, maybe something missing like a lang const ?tessthepup wrote: ↑Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:19 pm @burt
Not sure if it is me but I have upgraded the demo site https://phoenix-demo.co.uk/ from 1.1.0.6 to 1.1.0.7 and the only issue I have is the loss of half of the admin hMenu.
Has this happened to anyone else?
After restoring the 1.1.0.6 version it works fine
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- tessthepup
- Certified Developer
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
- Phoenix Version:
- Has thanked: 64 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
@burt, no errors in the log unfortunately. I reverted back to the previous version for nowazpro wrote: ↑Sun Aug 16, 2026 12:44 pm @tessthepup No - I only had some difficulties with the PHP8 /session commits of @BrockleyJohn ... did a work around for now but did not find a solid soluton ... might be I have to update server PHP to 8.2 or 8.3 but working on other stuff - so have to revisit the issue later. But no - not a real issue on admin hMenu after update.
-
artfulweb
- Contributor
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
This sounds silly, but did you notice that the menu is now cut in 2, with one half on the left and the other on the right. Threw me off at first but have become accustomed to it now.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
This is intentional, the idea is to have "important" or "most used" in one place, and "not used so much" in another place.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
14Steve14
- Senior Contributor
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.0.9.1
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
For some reason I cannot get the buttons to show on the Product cards. I have the setting to either show or hide the buttons set to True. Have tried turning this on or off and it makes no difference.
I have removed any files in the templates/override folder which were for the product cards as I though it may be something to do with the changes I made.
I have uploaded the basic files from the update folder so nothing has been altered in the code.
There are also no errors in the log files for both admin or the store.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I have removed any files in the templates/override folder which were for the product cards as I though it may be something to do with the changes I made.
I have uploaded the basic files from the update folder so nothing has been altered in the code.
There are also no errors in the log files for both admin or the store.
Has anyone else had this problem?
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
I have just tried on a clean install and buttons work there. Note that Buttons can also be turned on/off quite easily per module regardless of that True/False setting - but I'm sure most would leave it as is based on that True/False.
Could be a Hook interfering ?
Could be a Template change ?
Could be an `override` (not the Over Ride template) change ?
See what PRODUCT_LIST_BUTTONS is set to in the DB ?
Could be a Hook interfering ?
Could be a Template change ?
Could be an `override` (not the Over Ride template) change ?
See what PRODUCT_LIST_BUTTONS is set to in the DB ?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
14Steve14
- Senior Contributor
- Posts: 942
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.0.9.1
- Has thanked: 17 times
- Been thanked: 111 times
Re: 1.1.0.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns / Feedback
Thanks gary.
I think its something in the database. Works fine on a fresh install, and my test site with the original database, but not on a trial run of the live sites copy database, even though I thought I had got all the sql changes. Luckily I have a list of them all as it was going to make it easier when I update the actual live site so will run through and check again. I expect where I was ignoring the configuration changes in the updates, I may have missed something elsewhere causing a conflict.
I think its something in the database. Works fine on a fresh install, and my test site with the original database, but not on a trial run of the live sites copy database, even though I thought I had got all the sql changes. Luckily I have a list of them all as it was going to make it easier when I update the actual live site so will run through and check again. I expect where I was ignoring the configuration changes in the updates, I may have missed something elsewhere causing a conflict.
