Theme Request

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
lecarlb
Contributor
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Theme Request

Post by lecarlb »

@Kofod95 now I'm confused. It works when I select override template but it doesn't work when I select default.

Tags:



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Theme Request

Post by Kofod95 »

Override-template only overrides when selected as template, so if I understand you correctly, it is as expected?

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide

lecarlb
Contributor
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Theme Request

Post by lecarlb »

Kofod95 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:28 am Override-template only overrides when selected as template, so if I understand you correctly, it is as expected?

//Daniel
I think I figured it out. Thanks



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply