Contact_us

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Contact_us

Post by raiwa »

Moxamint wrote: ↑Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:31 am Maybe 1.0.8.21 will address that.
It does
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Tags:



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
lecarlb
Contributor
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:26 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Contact_us

Post by lecarlb »

I don't know what I did right but hours later it started working on a version 1.0.8.20 site. When I set up the email functioning I'll test.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply