Manufacturer Navbar Module

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
Denzel
Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:22 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Manufacturer Navbar Module

Post by Denzel »

Hi Guys,

is there actually a Manufacturer-Navbar Module for download, or do I have to make my own ? :mrgreen:

Regards,
Denzel



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: Manufacturer Navbar Module

Post by Kofod95 »

I may have one made for early versions somewhere, but I think it's just as easy making one from scratch as it is updating that one (though the manufacturer class haven't changed much) - if you want it, I can look for it :)

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide

raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Manufacturer Navbar Module

Post by raiwa »

Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply