This was surprising...

General shopowner conversation that doesn’t quite fit into other sections.
Talk shop, share experiences, and connect with fellow Phoenix store owners.
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4738
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

This was surprising...

Post by burt »

I’m a one-person store and finally tallied the “little” apps I pay for:
  • post-purchase email
  • inventory ping
  • Slack notifier
  • UTM tagger
  • review requester
  • CSV exporter
Six subscriptions, $167/mo
Anyone guess which shop software they're using ?

In Phoenix
  • post-purchase email
    -> core code
  • inventory ping
    -> redundant, see below
  • Slack notifier
    -> 2 minute addon, pay once use forever. Includes inventory ping
  • UTM tagger
    -> doesn't exist (I think it's something to do with Analytics)
  • review requester
    -> 2 minute addon, pay once use forever
  • CSV exporter
    -> not sure what they're exporting, I assume sales per 24h, in any case a 2 minute addon, pay once use forever
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
tessthepup
Certified Developer
Posts: 416
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 66 times

Re: This was surprising...

Post by tessthepup »

burt wrote: ↑Thu Dec 04, 2025 11:28 am
I’m a one-person store and finally tallied the “little” apps I pay for:
  • post-purchase email
  • inventory ping
  • Slack notifier
  • UTM tagger
  • review requester
  • CSV exporter
Six subscriptions, $167/mo
Anyone guess which shop software they're using ?

In Phoenix
  • post-purchase email
    -> core code
  • inventory ping
    -> redundant, see below
  • Slack notifier
    -> 2 minute addon, pay once use forever. Includes inventory ping
  • UTM tagger
    -> doesn't exist (I think it's something to do with Analytics)
  • review requester
    -> 2 minute addon, pay once use forever
  • CSV exporter
    -> not sure what they're exporting, I assume sales per 24h, in any case a 2 minute addon, pay once use forever
Sounds like either Shopify or Woo



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply