- Select * FROM address_book ORDER BY address_book_id DESC LIMIT 10;
- DELETE FROM <tablename> WHERE <condition>
- UPDATE <tablename> SET <column>=<value> WHERE <condition>
- CREATE TABLE zipurDBToolHistory (id INT(6) UNSIGNED AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY,user VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL,querytext TEXT NOT NULL,query_date TIMESTAMP DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP);
- DROP table zipurDBToolHistory;
Be careful as there is no undo. Make sure you have a good backup before you get too carried away!
This admin tool will allow you to lookup database structures as well as query the database.
NOT SUPPORTEDTESTED 7.xTESTED 8.0
- 0.5.0 (10/31/2022)
- Fixed any deprecated tep_ function/variable issues for 18.104.22.168
- 0.4.0 (05/26/2021)
- Added support for MySQL 8 syntax from UPPER CASE schema in table listings .
- 0.3.0 (05/06/2021)
- Fixed error on non-returning queries tep_db_fetch_array.
- 0.2.2 (04/08/2021)
- Fixed SQL error in database selection.
- 0.2.1 (04/05/2021)
- Fixed table selection issue with schema.
- 0.2.0 (03/04/2021)
- Fixed display issue with schema.
- 0.1.8 Oct 2, 2020
- Each query line separated by a semi-colon and a line ending (;\n) will now be split into its own query allowing for multi-line multi-query. Prior to this each query had to be executed individually. MAKE SURE YOUR QUERIES END WITH A SEMI COLON AND NO TRAILING SPACES.
- Creation of zipurDBToolHistory table will now include DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_unicode_ci
- Some code cleanup
- Queries larger than 500 characters will no longer be save to history
- If query is a duplicate of last query, do not save to database and limit duplicates in history drop down.
- You can now export to csv. Just do a “SELECT” query and you’ll see a CSV option after loading the data
- Fixed some layout issues in Google Chrome for table formatting
- Remove the need for zipur toolbox functions and release as a standalone app
- minor adjustments
- auto install of database table if it is not already installed for query histories
- Misc adjustments and bug fixes
- 0.1.2 – July 9, 2020
- Updated to work with new zipur Toolbox (formerly zipur Updater)
- 0.1.1 Aug 8, 2020
- Moved core functions into zipur_updater functions file. You must install zipurUpdater 0.1.7 in order to use the new Database Tool.
- 0.1.0 Aug 5, 2020
- Initial release
- Author zipurman
- Last updated Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:56 pm
- Total Downloads 1784
- Rating ( )
- Categories Admin, Updates/Migration
- Addon Revisions/Downloads
- Phoenix Version(s)
- 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199
Validation time: Oct 31, 2022 7:56 pm