navbar_modules_end

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

navbar_modules_end

Post by Kofod95 »

If possible, I would really enjoy it, if something like this makes it into core:
A navbar_home group that comes after the collapsing items. That would give more styling-options, as someone could have a navbar_module shown in the right side of the navbar, that still is visible on small screens.
The change is not big, and for now I'm doing it with the override template and duplicated modules, but maybe I'm missing something and maybe I'm just having stupid ideas ;)

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum