1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
User avatar
edfaught
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:22 pm
Phoenix Version:
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by edfaught »

My custom includes/system/override/modules/pi/product_info/templates/tpl_pi_options_attributes.php is no longer being used in 1.0.8.7.

I suppose I've missed something...

PHP 8.1.6

(edit) Yes, I missed the new product class.
Same issue for PHP 7.4.33
Last edited by edfaught on Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tags:



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
raiwa
Certified Developer
Posts: 1667
Joined: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:08 am
Phoenix Version: 1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 72 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by raiwa »

Phoenix is flagged for max. PHP 8.0
Public Phoenix Change Log Cheat Set on Google Sheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 767
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 189 times

Re: 1.0.8.7 Questions / Comments / Concerns

Post by Kofod95 »

edfaught wrote: ↑Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:37 pm includes/system/override/modules/pi/product_info/templates/tpl_pi_options_attributes.php
I would expect a path like:
templates/override/includes/modules/pi/product_info/tpl_pi_options_attributes.php
But I don't know if that is what troubles you here.

//Daniel
I'm not smart, but sometimes even a blind chicken can find a corn.
Here are a lot of corns: Phoenix user guide



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply