Hello,
the Advert Manager external link show right on the admin side but on shop side give black page.
and the link become shop.com/external link
(using i_adverts module )
Thank you in advance for your help
Omar
Advert Manager- external link
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4746
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 280 times
- Been thanked: 469 times
Re: Advert Manager- external link
It doesn't quite make sense what the problem is.
Could you maybe take a screenshot of the admin settings for this page?
Could you maybe take a screenshot of the admin settings for this page?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
Omar_one
- Senior Contributor
- Posts: 692
- Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:06 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.0.8.16
- Has thanked: 103 times
- Been thanked: 60 times
Re: Advert Manager- external link
sorry, I was not clear ,, here is a screen shots and here the shopside thank you
Omar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4746
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 280 times
- Been thanked: 469 times
Re: Advert Manager- external link
Does it work in the shop side ? You'd need to make a module to see that, or use one of the PRO ones (I think there is one or two).
I have just tested [in the admin side], and cannot see any error. The piece in the admin/advert_manager side infobox is not a link, it is just text - so there is no way (unless you have changed it in language file) to open up that external link from within admin.
Check your language file? Core says:
You might have changed this something like [this works as intended, yours may differ]:
If you have changed it, that might be an error somewhere.
I have just tested [in the admin side], and cannot see any error. The piece in the admin/advert_manager side infobox is not a link, it is just text - so there is no way (unless you have changed it in language file) to open up that external link from within admin.
Check your language file? Core says:
Code: Select all
const TEXT_ADVERT_EXTERNAL_URL = '<i class="fas fa-external-link-alt mr-1"></i> external link:<br>%s';Code: Select all
const TEXT_ADVERT_EXTERNAL_URL = '<i class="fas fa-external-link-alt mr-1"></i> external link:<br><a target="_blank" href="%1$s">%1$s</a>';I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
