Character Limit Search/Advanced Search

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
MyGamesShop
Contributor
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:02 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Character Limit Search/Advanced Search

Post by MyGamesShop »

Is there a setting to limit the number input?



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4745
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 469 times

Re: Character Limit Search/Advanced Search

Post by burt »

MyGamesShop wrote: ↑Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:24 am Is there a setting to limit the number input?
There is no limit.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

MyGamesShop
Contributor
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:02 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Character Limit Search/Advanced Search

Post by MyGamesShop »

I think it would be a good security improvement to based on what I'm seeing in my logs lately.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply