Delivery & Customer Details

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
AsTecModels
Contributor
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2026 6:20 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Delivery & Customer Details

Post by AsTecModels »

Hi All,

Has anyone written a mod/addon so you can view both customer details and delivery address in the admin area?



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4738
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Delivery & Customer Details

Post by burt »

Do you mean when looking at a customer?
Or when viewing an Order?

--

I -think- you maybe want to see all the addresses attached to a customer?
This addon will help, @14Steve14 made it;
app.php/addons/free_addon/customers_add ... addresses/
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

AsTecModels
Contributor
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2026 6:20 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Delivery & Customer Details

Post by AsTecModels »

burt wrote: ↑Tue Jul 28, 2026 10:23 am I -think- you maybe want to see all the addresses attached to a customer?
This addon will help, @14Steve14 made it;
app.php/addons/free_addon/customers_add ... addresses/
Yes that looks like it, I will give it a try tonight



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply