Mods and Bonuses, created by and for the Co-op Community, helping support the future of Phoenix.
What started slowly is now really beginning to add up. Every month, new features, improvements, helpers and addons are being created by the community - as well as some sponsored extras and some extras contributed as bonuses.
Anything with a Green Tick is included for free today, helping every new member kickstart their addon library.
Anything without a Tick is available in the addons marketplace or direct from the creator.
--
This isn't just a list of addons.
It's a growing record of what happens when Phoenix shopowners work together.
This list doesn't even include the flagship feature Product Anywhere, nor the new Command CLI - both of which are entering Core Code in upcoming core releases.
Phoenix isn't standing still...it's punching above its weight in a number of areas - and this is what the Co-op is making possible.
It's adding up to something great
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
It's adding up to something great
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
December
#1 Skip to Main Content
#2 Whatsapp Button
Sponsored
Review Sentiments
If you were a member in December, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
--
January
#3 Browser Title
#4 Amazon Style Shopping Cart
Sponsored
Purchase Order Number
If you were a member in January, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#1 Skip to Main Content
#2 Whatsapp Button
Sponsored
Review Sentiments
If you were a member in December, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
--
January
#3 Browser Title
#4 Amazon Style Shopping Cart
Sponsored
Purchase Order Number
If you were a member in January, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
February
#5 Images inside the Gallery Popup
#6 Continue Shopping Button (TY @raiwa)
#7 Order Tracking
Bonus
Admin Spinner (TY @frankl)
--
If you were a member in February, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#5 Images inside the Gallery Popup
#6 Continue Shopping Button (TY @raiwa)
#7 Order Tracking
Bonus
Admin Spinner (TY @frankl)
--
If you were a member in February, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
March
#8 Extra Sort Option in listings
#9 Sort Specials First (TY @raiwa)
#10 Instant Image Preview in Admin
#11 Smart Breadcrumb
Bonuses
Brand Logo Slider (TY @Omar_one)
New and Specials Carousels (TY @Omar_one)
Scrapers and Bad Bots (TY @frankl)
--
If you were a member in March, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#8 Extra Sort Option in listings
#9 Sort Specials First (TY @raiwa)
#10 Instant Image Preview in Admin
#11 Smart Breadcrumb
Bonuses
Brand Logo Slider (TY @Omar_one)
New and Specials Carousels (TY @Omar_one)
Scrapers and Bad Bots (TY @frankl)
--
If you were a member in March, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
April
#12 Checkout Stepper
#13 Prev - Next buttons (TY @raiwa)
Bonuses
Review Stars on category (TY @AsTecModels)
Ship Method on packingslip (TY @AsTecModels)
--
If you were a member in April, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#12 Checkout Stepper
#13 Prev - Next buttons (TY @raiwa)
Bonuses
Review Stars on category (TY @AsTecModels)
Ship Method on packingslip (TY @AsTecModels)
--
If you were a member in April, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
May
#14 Modules Searcher
#15 HS Codes
Sponsored
GDPR Mod for Pulse Analytics
Bonus
Mobile UX Tweak (TY @PiLLaO)
--
If you were a member in May, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#14 Modules Searcher
#15 HS Codes
Sponsored
GDPR Mod for Pulse Analytics
Bonus
Mobile UX Tweak (TY @PiLLaO)
--
If you were a member in May, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
June
#16 Call To Action system
#17 Flexible Breadcrumb (TY @raiwa)
#18 Product Anywhere Analytics
#19 Extended Customer Search (TY @BrockleyJohn)
#20 Sticky Add To Cart (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
OOS Addon (TY @AsTecModels)
--
If you were a member in June, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#16 Call To Action system
#17 Flexible Breadcrumb (TY @raiwa)
#18 Product Anywhere Analytics
#19 Extended Customer Search (TY @BrockleyJohn)
#20 Sticky Add To Cart (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
OOS Addon (TY @AsTecModels)
--
If you were a member in June, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
July
#21 Character Count helper
#22 Custom Navbar Module (TY @tessthepup)
#23 Extra mods for the #16 CTA
#24 Add Model to admin listings (TY @raiwa)
#25 Image Gallery Hook & Product Info Layout Module (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
Product Images Directory (TY @Dan Cole)
--
If you were a member in July, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#21 Character Count helper
#22 Custom Navbar Module (TY @tessthepup)
#23 Extra mods for the #16 CTA
#24 Add Model to admin listings (TY @raiwa)
#25 Image Gallery Hook & Product Info Layout Module (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
Product Images Directory (TY @Dan Cole)
--
If you were a member in July, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Started slow, but now it's fire
August
#26 Manufacturer Exists helper
#27 Admin Side Stock report (TY @raiwa)
#28 Command Palette CLI - Search Functions
#29 Product Documents (TY @tessthepup)
#30 IGNIS Template
Bonus
Back In Stock Request Admin Page (TY @AsTecModels)
osCommerce to Phoenix Migration Tool (TY @Mort_Lemur)
Product Types (TY @burt)
--
If you were a member in August, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
#26 Manufacturer Exists helper
#27 Admin Side Stock report (TY @raiwa)
#28 Command Palette CLI - Search Functions
#29 Product Documents (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
Back In Stock Request Admin Page (TY @AsTecModels)
osCommerce to Phoenix Migration Tool (TY @Mort_Lemur)
Product Types (TY @burt)
--
If you were a member in August, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: It's adding up to something great
September
#31 Resend Welcome Email
#32 Cart Search To Add (TY @BrockleyJohn)
#33 Customers Tax Number (TY @raiwa )
#34 Maths Captcha Customer Data Module
#35 Free Shipping Message in Shopping Cart page (TY @raiwa )
#36 Splash Popups (TY @tessthepup)
Bonus
Halloween Bugs Eye Candy (TY @MyGamesShop)
Halloween Haunts Eye Candy (TY @Omar_one)
One Page Checkout (TY @Mort_Lemur)
--
If you were a member in September, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
Bonus
Halloween Bugs Eye Candy (TY @MyGamesShop)
Halloween Haunts Eye Candy (TY @Omar_one)
One Page Checkout (TY @Mort_Lemur)
--
If you were a member in September, ALL OF THE ABOVE would have cost you just £10.
Become a member now: https://phoenixcart.org/code_coop.php
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
