Gallery Image thumbnails
-
artfulweb
- Contributor
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Gallery Image thumbnails
Hello all, I have a question about the thumbnail image's size on the product page in the gallery. Mine show the same size as the main image. There was once a place to define the rhumbnail size but I can not find it in Phoenix 1.1.0.7... fell a little stupid, lol! Thanks in advance for your help.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
It is in the Module Settings.
Your Admin > Modules > Layout > {Gallery Images} > Edit > {Thumbnail Container}
Default Setting is: col-4 col-sm-6 col-lg-4 mb-1
SM 6/12 (2 side by side)
MD 6/12
LG 4/12 (3 side by side)
each with a small margin on the bottom.
Your Admin > Modules > Layout > {Gallery Images} > Edit > {Thumbnail Container}
Default Setting is: col-4 col-sm-6 col-lg-4 mb-1
SM 6/12 (2 side by side)
MD 6/12
LG 4/12 (3 side by side)
each with a small margin on the bottom.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
artfulweb
- Contributor
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
-
artfulweb
- Contributor
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
Spoke to soon... no matter which of the above define the images are still t large... maybe something to do with have all images in porteait instead of lanndscape format
Last edited by artfulweb on Wed Sep 02, 2026 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- tessthepup
- Certified Developer
- Posts: 416
- Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:55 pm
- Phoenix Version:
- Has thanked: 64 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
@artfulweb
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3435
If not then
app.php/addons/paid_addon/image_gallery ... 0eba89e96c
If you are a co-op member the Image Gallery & Product Info Layout Module will do what you wantartfulweb wrote: ↑Wed Sep 02, 2026 4:47 pm Hello all, I have a question about the thumbnail image's size on the product page in the gallery. Mine show the same size as the main image. There was once a place to define the rhumbnail size but I can not find it in Phoenix 1.1.0.7... fell a little stupid, lol! Thanks in advance for your help.
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=3435
If not then
app.php/addons/paid_addon/image_gallery ... 0eba89e96c
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
Shouldn't make a difference. What setting did you set the above config to ?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
artfulweb
- Contributor
- Posts: 215
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:34 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.6
- Has thanked: 30 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
Sorry took so long Burt. Using the default setting it gives this (the others are horrible)
Thought thumbnails were much smaller like the one in the demo site
Thought thumbnails were much smaller like the one in the demo site
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4736
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: Gallery Image thumbnails
So that looks like it col-4, there's nothing next to the main image, so that is likely 12 wide (but the image is only take 7/12ths or so of it). Reduce the Main Gallery down to 7 wide ?
It looks correct to me, as intended.
Or you could reduce the gallery image further to (say) col-2 ?
It looks correct to me, as intended.
Or you could reduce the gallery image further to (say) col-2 ?
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
