Admin switch language

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
User avatar
bonbec
Contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:23 pm
Phoenix Version: V1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Admin switch language

Post by bonbec »

Thanks, Burt!
I forgot to mention that I'm testing on the current version, 1.1.0.8.
So, I placed your code right after:

Code: Select all

        $output .= '</div>'; 
$output .= '<ul class="nav ms-auto">';
It works perfectly and is much simpler than my overly complex workaround!
That said, it does involve modifying the core code, just like my method did.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4740
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: Admin switch language

Post by burt »

Just for testing, this was. As unsure it would work maintaining the lng selection across pages.

--

Now dump it in a box module that creates a link (not a dropdown) in the top dark navbar...
Give it a go? I can do something as a bonus-download in Co-op, but it will have to wait a day or two.
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

User avatar
bonbec
Contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:23 pm
Phoenix Version: V1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Admin switch language

Post by bonbec »

Great idea @burt
I'm sending you a "buy me a beverage," but I can't clink glasses with you—I'm not allowed to drink alcohol anymore...



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply