Hi all,
I am new to Phoenix cart, I have just installed it and have been going over the pages in admin to get used to it.
However when I go to Modules, Shipping, in admin I get a blank page with a http 500 error,, it says :
This page isn’t working,
currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500
Has anyone any ideas why ?
Have I missed something ?
I have disabled all countries except the UK and Ireland, could that have something to do with it ?
Thank you,
Steve
UPDATE : I just checked the softaculous installer demo version of the Phoenix cart, and it does the same, when clicking on modules/shipping I get a blank page, see pic below
(I suppose this is correct ? but then I cant see why it will not display the shipping page like it shows in the instructions, I must be doing something incorrectly, or maybe I am not, I just dont know)
When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page
- Kofod95
- Senior Contributor
- Posts: 766
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
- Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
- Has thanked: 103 times
- Been thanked: 188 times
Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page
Welcome here
It is not expected behaviour.
You will likely have something in your error_log, which would help in pointing you towards a cause and a fix.
//Daniel
It is not expected behaviour.
You will likely have something in your error_log, which would help in pointing you towards a cause and a fix.
//Daniel
- burt
- Core Team
- Posts: 4739
- Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
- : Buy Me A Beverage
- Has thanked: 279 times
- Been thanked: 467 times
Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page
This is a bug in v1.1.0.7 which will be fixed in v1.1.0.8
Make the following code changes:
admin/includes/actions/invoice/views/default.php
FIND:
CHANGE TO:
RENAME:
admin/includes/classes/table.php
TO:
admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php
Then in the new admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php file you just renamed...
FIND:
CHANGE TO:
Make the following code changes:
admin/includes/actions/invoice/views/default.php
FIND:
Code: Select all
$table = new Table($table_definition);Code: Select all
$table = new tableLayout($table_definition);admin/includes/classes/table.php
TO:
admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php
Then in the new admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php file you just renamed...
FIND:
Code: Select all
class Table {Code: Select all
class tableLayout {I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.
-
cerberus
- Member
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
- Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
- Has thanked: 20 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page
That worked, the page now shows.
Thank you burt for your help.
And have a good day
steve
(hopefully they will fix it soon and release the new version)
Thank you burt for your help.
And have a good day
steve
(hopefully they will fix it soon and release the new version)
