When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
cerberus
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 6 times

When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page

Post by cerberus »

Hi all,

I am new to Phoenix cart, I have just installed it and have been going over the pages in admin to get used to it.

However when I go to Modules, Shipping, in admin I get a blank page with a http 500 error,, it says :

This page isn’t working,
currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Has anyone any ideas why ?
Have I missed something ?

I have disabled all countries except the UK and Ireland, could that have something to do with it ?

Thank you,
Steve

sdsa.png


UPDATE : I just checked the softaculous installer demo version of the Phoenix cart, and it does the same, when clicking on modules/shipping I get a blank page, see pic below

(I suppose this is correct ? but then I cant see why it will not display the shipping page like it shows in the instructions, I must be doing something incorrectly, or maybe I am not, I just dont know)

Screenshot 2026-09-07 013258.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
User avatar
Kofod95
Senior Contributor
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Phoenix Version: 1.0.8.21
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 188 times

Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page

Post by Kofod95 »

Welcome here

It is not expected behaviour.
You will likely have something in your error_log, which would help in pointing you towards a cause and a fix.

//Daniel

User avatar
burt
Core Team
Posts: 4738
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:37 am
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.8
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 467 times

Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page

Post by burt »

This is a bug in v1.1.0.7 which will be fixed in v1.1.0.8

Make the following code changes:

admin/includes/actions/invoice/views/default.php
FIND:

Code: Select all

$table = new Table($table_definition);
CHANGE TO:

Code: Select all

$table = new tableLayout($table_definition);
RENAME:
admin/includes/classes/table.php‎ ‎
TO:
admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php

Then in the new admin/includes/classes/table_layout.php file you just renamed...

FIND:

Code: Select all

class Table {
CHANGE TO:

Code: Select all

class tableLayout {
I am not here to build for you.
I am here to build with you. Let's help each other.

cerberus
Member
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2026 10:54 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.1.0.7
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: When I click on the shipping module in admin I get a blank page

Post by cerberus »

That worked, the page now shows.

Thank you burt for your help.
And have a good day
steve

(hopefully they will fix it soon and release the new version)



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply