How can I add payment gateway to my website

Open to all! Ask other shopowners for help.
Olukenny
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:35 am
Phoenix Version:

How can I add payment gateway to my website

Post by Olukenny »

Please I need to know how I can add payment gateway to my side and which one it supported that can process master and visa card



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
14Steve14
Senior Contributor
Posts: 946
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:01 pm
Phoenix Version: v1.0.9.1
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 111 times

Re: How can I add payment gateway to my website

Post by 14Steve14 »

Phoenix core comes with a few options. Paypal being one.

This is a great place to start https://phoenixcart.org/phoenixcartwiki ... nt_Options



Join The Code Co-op to get access to your library in the Code Co-op Forum
Post Reply